Advice & Reports
We have extensive expertise in advising on sustainable design solutions for all building types and land subdivisions.
We are experienced in preparing ESD reports for development submissions to Council and State Government (DELWP) and regularly appear at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) on ESD matters.
We regularly prepare:
- Sustainability Management Plans (SMPs)
- Environmentally Sustainable Design Statements
- Sustainable Design Assessments (SDAs)
- Water Sensitive Urban Design Reports (WSUD, STORM, MUSIC)
- Built Environment Sustainability Scorecard (BESS) Ratings
- Better Apartment Design Standard (BADS)
- Green Star Ratings
- Green Travel Plans
- Building User Guides
- ESD Frameworks for Rezoning
- Expert Evidence to VCAT
Our accredited staff are comfortable liaising with all building design professionals including architects and building designers, engineers, landscape architects and town planners in order to select the appropriate ESD strategies for your project.