The Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) services we offer are innovative and cost-effective, reflecting the diverse skills and experience of our team, plus the constantly evolving challenges of the building and regulatory environment.
We get it. ESD may just be initials but there is often confusion about what it is we actually do.
Put simply we support our clients by providing practical advice and innovative ESD solutions at all stages of the property development cycle including: concept design, town planning submission, design development, construction, commissioning, post-occupancy and retrofits.
To do this, we offer the following core services:
- Thermal performance and daylight analysis
- Sustainability Management Plans (SMPs)
- Rating tools: Green Star, BESS, NABERS and WELL
- Carbon Neutral certification for Buildings and Organisations
- Residential energy efficiency (NatHERS)
- Water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
- Renewable energy solutions
- Energy efficiency solutions
- Building Life Cycle Assessment
- Climate resilience assessments
- Expert ESD evidence and advocacy services (including VCAT & Planning Panels)
- Strategic input into regulatory and best-practice policies
Unsure of what service you require or have an idea in mind that’s not listed above? Get in touch with a member of our highly experienced team.